cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a secondary account holder?

stanleygreen
Joining in

Hello!

I live with multiple housemates and I am in charge of the Wi-Fi. I'd like them to be able to get in touch with Virgin support &c. independently from the account holder (me). Is there a way to set up secondary account holders, or have it noted on my account that they can address the account on my behalf?

Any pointers would be much appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

mjpartyboy
Fibre optic
You need to call and get them to add a note on your account about who else they can speak to about the account. At least that's what the sole account owner did some years ago, so I could call about the account when necessary.
SH2 modem mode | AC86U router | AC68U node

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @stanleygreen 

VM don't allow additional account holders however you can ask for a note to be added for a named person to be able to talk on your behalf.

They won't be able to make any changes to the account, nor cancel the account.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @stanleygreen 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue in regards to your account but as our community has stated we are only able to have one named account holder. 

We are very sorry again about this, but there are some things we can help a third party with should they call on your behalf and can pass security, such as faults and general enquiries.