Screenshot_20230330-114257_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230330-113012_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230330-113143_Chrome.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FYI rejected images indicating no issues in area showed your postcode, i.e. personal information. If the images are still pertinent redact the postcode from them before re-posting.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

jasineil2010
On our wavelength

Screenshot_20230330-114849_Chrome.jpg

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FYI rejected images indicating no issues in area showed your postcode, i.e. personal information. If the images are still pertinent redact the postcode from them before re-posting.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

I realised i had given personal infomation as soon as i posted them. I flagged them to mod myself. 

My point was that within a matter of minutes. It was reported my neywork had no issues then had issues then had no issues. 

20230331_155130.jpg

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider unmarking my earlier post as helpful as it does not solve the issue raised; select Post Options > Not a Helpful Answer
vm-not-a-helpful-answer.jpeg

Good Afternoon @jasineil2010, thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion caused over the status of the services in your local area.

Looking into the local area, no faults currently appear to be present.

Can you please confirm if you're currently experiencing any issues with the services?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes every day David 

Thank you for confirming this @jasineil2010 

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues. I can see that I responded last weekend on another thread you opened for your service concerns where I responded with what we could see at our side that might help your overall internet performance. You can see my response on this thread here 

I appreciate that you responded on Tuesday were we did have area concerns affecting customers. I have checked the services again and everything looks good with your hubs specs today. There was a small dip in the area on the 6th April at around 10:30am where there was signal noise identified but this was back to normal within the hour or so. 

Please let me know if any of the steps I have advised in your previous thread has helped at all with your WiFi and service. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley