cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I order the Wi-Fi pods?

wayne2022
Joining in

Hi how do I order the Wi-Fi pods as can’t get the connect app to work?

197 REPLIES 197

Hi, I have been having constant problems with a very weak or no wife signal in my home. I have had numerous visits by engineers over the years and calls asking to to change settings etc on my hub and nothing seems to work. I have been asked by one of your colleagues to reach out here on this forum with regards to being sent out these pods. Please can you help?

Grengds
Joining in

The VM website just keeps going round in circles when I try to get a pod/pods.

It asks you to log in, then once done it takes to help links, click on one and it takes you to another thing asking you to log in to your VM.

Do that, and go to the bit for wifi, it then gives a list of help topics, but no link to order a pod.

It seems every thing you click is a link back to where you started.

That aside, the engineer who came to check our set up said he would order us a booster/pod, thats almost a month ago.

Heeeeeeelllllppppppp

Ka71z
Joining in

I’ve just got the Hub 3 and I’m experiencing black spots in my house, where the speed averages ~15mbs. 

I was told I’d be eligible for 3 free wifi pods, however, the virgin media connect app doesn’t work for me. It’s stuck saying “We can’t find your hub”.

Is there any way for me to get wifi pods without the app? I have screenshots of speed tests showing the blackspots. 

Thank you Kath

Hi Travis

please could you PM me please, I am a new Volt customer and struggling to speak to a human being to order a Wi-Fi pod.

many thanks 

Hi all.

Sorry to hear of any WiFi issues.

To check if a Pod is needed, use the Connect App to do a wireless scan in the property. This will optimise the connection where possible and then if it can't and a Pod is needed, you'll be prompted to order one.

Any issues, please make your own Forum thread as easier to help 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, I too would like to order my first wifi pod as I have a few black spots please can a VM team member contact me.i am eligible for them with my package. Thank you. Graham

Hey Hoopergra,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and get a pod order for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

2040damian
Tuning in

Hey, my phone has absolutely fine Wi-Fi upstairs but my PS5/ Work laptop etc are struggling to even connect to the Wi-Fi. I’m told I can get a Wi-Fi max pod to help, can someone here assist?

Thank you!! 🙂

Hi Kath, how do I order a wi-fi pod booster ? Really weak in my garden where I have a small office, its not really that far away from router either 🤷🏽‍♂️. I just can't find anywhere on Virgin Media page when logged into my account to order one ? I'd be grateful for some assistance with this, regards, Miles