cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I order the Wi-Fi pods?

wayne2022
Joining in

Hi how do I order the Wi-Fi pods as can’t get the connect app to work?

197 REPLIES 197

Serum67
On our wavelength

In need of help too acquiring a Wifi booster. I got bored looking at the "Agent is typing..." message.

I've done all the tests, the connect app suggested a booster. I also have a Samknows screenshot (was asked for 1 last time I enquired but didn't  have).

TIA

Elmogm
On our wavelength

Hi, adding to this as I'm trying to order 1st pod due to poor wifi signal in kitchen. Please email details of how to get one. Thank you.

chriszzzzzz
Tuning in

I was told to ask in the communities and I would be able to order Pods......Judging by previous begging letters it may be a futile attempt....However, if anyone can help let us know....I'm on the Giganet package.

Hey chriszzzzzz, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are struggling to get a pod order, I would be able to help you with this.

However please bare in mind they could be chargeable depending what package you are on. 

They are free on any Volt, or 1GB packages.

I will send you a PM now, please do keep an eye out in your messages. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hey Elmogm, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some trouble ordering a pod.

I would be more than happy to take a look at this for you.

I am going to send you a PM now, however these could be chargeable depending what package you are on.

They are free on 1GB or Volt package. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

CameronL
Joining in

Hiya I'm jumping in on this thread as well.

I have Wifi Max through a 1GB package and have tried to order the first wifi pod through the app but it doesn't give me the option to do so. Despite having no signal in some rooms of the house. So I assume this thread is the next best way of getting one sent over.

Thanks!

gary_580
Tuning in

Hi,  how do I chase up my pod order, I spoke on the phone 2 weeks ago and nothing has happened. I tried to track my order and again there is nothing 

No problem at all.

I am glad we've managed to get you some ordered.

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Tia, 

Thanks for posting, and sorry your post was missed. 

So I can take a closer look at this for you, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi CameronL, 

Thank you for your post. 

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had whilst ordering a pod! I will send you over a private message so I can get this sorted for you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.