cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I order WiFi Pods?

johnasimmons
Superfast

Hello

My broadband speed is a bit spotty in my flat - I get 500mbs+ in my bedroom (Bedroom 2) where I use it most but poor readings in the rest of the residence.

I used the Connect app to get readings (Bedroom 1: 19 mbs, Bedroom 2: 540 mbs, Hallway: 17 mbs, Kitchen: 15 mbs, Living room: could not get a reading or wifi coverage). I have read that you can send readings from the app but it doesn't give me the option to do that.

How do I proceed to order the WiFi Booster Hubs?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

John

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi John,

You can also call by calling 0800 064 3850 to order the first pod pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

They are free if you are on the Gig1 package, or Ultimate Oomph, or on a Volt bundle, however if you are on any other package then they are £8  a month.

A member of the Forum Team may pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey jonasimmons, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see you are having some signal issues.

The best way to get a pod order is download the Virgin Connect app, from here do a scan.

If the scan picks up that you need a pod it will allow you to order some.

However they can be chargeable depending what package you on.

They are free on Volt, 1GB or Oomph bundles. 

Please let me know how you get on.

It should allow you check out like you would when you shop online. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew

I have used the app but it did not give me options to order hence my post on here - can you help me order some please; I know there will probably be a charge

My readings via the app were: Bedroom 1: 19 mbs, Bedroom 2: 540 mbs, Hallway: 17 mbs, Kitchen: 15 mbs, Living room: could not get a reading or wifi coverage (the Hub 3 is situated in Bedroom 2).

thanks in advance

Kind regards

John

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message John 🙂

Glad I was able to help.

Alex_Rm