cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I escalate urgent need assistance?

WeeWillieWinkie
Joining in
We have a disabled family member who relies on consistent broadband to operate lights during the night, call for assistance when needed etc. We have been experiencing intermittent drops in our broadband over the last 5 days which is compromising the family members safety. I got to the point, via the web site, where an engineer appointment was to be arranged but the appointment doesn’t look like it’s been confirmed. I’m now back to messages, again via the virgin web site, saying ‘looks like there is a problem with your connection’ check back in 15hrs, then 8hrs, then 4hrs etc. I can’t find any way to contact Virgin to escalate our need for assistance in fixing this intermittent problem, sooner rather than later. I’m now being directed to this forum so any advice would be much appreciated.
1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @WeeWillieWinkie 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your connection over the last 5 days, I can certainly understand the urgency for this with your family member relying on this for assistance 😔

I have had a look at our system for you to try and help find what could be causing this and have seen that you've been in touch since posting this. Have you managed to have this issue resolved now?

If you need any further help with this, please let us know. We're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules