cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I book an engineer

Alexandra3
Joining in

Hi there

Does everyone know how to book an engineer?? No Internet, no phone... How to do it online?

Thx

31 REPLIES 31

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you don't have a Virgin phone line you can call from any phone on 0345 454 1111 to report a fault.

Or you can wait on here for a member of forum staff to see this - that may take a while.

They will want to do a remote test of your lines before deciding to send an engineer.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Alexandra3, 

Welcome to the Community! 

I am sorry to hear you were having some problems with the service and where to report this. 

I have had a check on your account and can see an engineer has been out to you.  How are things since then?

If you are experiencing further issues please let me know and I will be happy to help 🙂 

Thanks, 

Nat

Can I book an engineer please? Can’t get through to anyone.

I need to book an engineer as i have a cut cable in front garden - i’ve tried calling for over 1hr / no joy !!

@Daddythomas wrote:

I need to book an engineer as i have a cut cable in front garden - i’ve tried calling for over 1hr / no joy !!

You already have a thread in another part of the forum. Please keep to the one post. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

PhilipAustin
Joining in

Can I book an engineer too please? I’ve not had broadband access for over a day now and have not been able to get through on the support line or texts. Not sure if this is the right place to post account details, but have them if required.

Thanks.

@PhilipAustin wrote:

Can I book an engineer too please? I’ve not had broadband access for over a day now and have not been able to get through on the support line or texts. Not sure if this is the right place to post account details, but have them if required.

Thanks.

Please start your own thread 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Nat I have an intermittent Broadband issue, as stated by a check that Virgin did. They said monitor for 24 hours then book an engineer!!!  How is this done please?

mmartin37
Joining in

Could I book an engineer as well? My internet has went off and constantly getting flashing green lights on my hub 3. Tried rebooting and resetting the hun but have had no joy.