cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How common are post rs errors?

alphaomega16
Up to speed

If I CTRL+F5 for refresh and load router status for the first time im seeing post error counts alongside a lot of pre.

alphaomega16_0-1671048111235.png

alphaomega16_0-1671048181730.png

alphaomega16_0-1671048251800.png

Every time I check it seems to get worse

alphaomega16_0-1671048469196.png

Edit

Upstream seems to have gone from 16 to 32 now and this website loads a lot faster now.

alphaomega16_0-1671049520915.png

My cable is still in a green pipe above ground, could cold be causing issues?  Wouldn't have thought so as I got a lan cable going on the outside wall to downstairs PC which is fine.

Edit

Just done another check, all upstreams are at 64 now but

alphaomega16_0-1671050474694.png

Never seen post errors before

Another edit

upstream 5 back to 16qam

62 REPLIES 62

Hi @alphaomega16, thanks for reaching out to us on the forums 👋

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with latency on your services 😞
I've had a look on my end and I can't see any issues in the area affecting the service.
I believe this may be a one off "blip" as we say where some traffic builds up on the network, but all seems to be fine on our end.

Your Wi-Fi however may be improved - may I ask if you have any wireless connection issues?

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

no wifi issues no, just random slowdown on connection which causes this site to take over a minute to fully load, realspeed page yesterday was taking nearly a minute to load and lagging on test to the hub and even makes the TBB quality graph image take 10-15s to fully load on multiple machines via ethernet.

Even just browsing 9gag multiple times during day via bandwidth monitor it seems to cap out at ~3-400kb/s and takes a minute or two for a gif to load or if its a short one it will keep stopping and starting.

Hi alphaomega16, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having intermittent internet speed issues and for any inconvenience this may be causing you and your household.  For future reference you may wish to check for possible issues in your area here.  You can also login and book a technician via that link if needed.  However, as you've reached out to us, I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R