Menu
manolescu1965
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Horrible service provided by customer service

Good day,

My name is Dumitriu and I became your subscriber with the reference number *********area 20 following the suggestion of an of yours employee  Brett (tel. **********). At the time I had a contract with officepost and I was asked to go to your company for offering a more advantageous package and I get my entire payment to the post office. Then, in August, I paid both companies for the same service and when I called I was told I had to check with the post office and ask for the bill with the rest of the payment, after which your company will pay it . In fact, for August I paid just £ 10 to Virginia instead of 29 because I had already paid 19 pounds for post office. In September I also had the invoice from the postoffice with a value of £ 131,1 which I was obliged to pay and invoice from you. I sent several emails but nobody answered me. I called the phone and after being overwhelmed, I was told that there was no agreement in this database and I would call Brett. I called Brett many times, but he did not answer. I am very disappointed with your company's services and if I do not solve the problem I will block the direct debit with you .I hope somebody responded and resolved my problem. Thanks! 

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Horrible service provided by customer service

Dont post personal information the mods will remove it.  Try this first

Call 150 or 0345 454 1111 options 1-1-4-5 "thinking of leaving" – (They are open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. - 08.01 is best!) you usually get a UK call centre (it might still be a 30’+ wait though) who are more understanding and helpful.  Tell them you are about to leave for Sky/BT because of these problems - and they will give you best information and/or try and sort it for you as it’s their job to keep customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
manolescu1965
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,but I try already to call and on the  last conversation they have put me countless times on hold, the result was that in their database there is no obligation that I will be taken over the rest of my pay from the other company and they have recommended me to call to the phone number where Brett calls me but nobody ever answered me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi manolescu1965,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the forums.

I am sorry to hear of this account issue, have you got this sorted since posting? If not, please do let us know and we can try to help with this further.

John

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
manolescu1965
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John, I was able to talk to someone from Virgin Media who asked me to send him the Postoffice invoice email and promised me that in the coming months I will be exempt from paying the subscription for that amount .I sent the email .. I did not receive confirmation but I expect to see the future invoices. Thanks a lot and I wish you a nice evening.

Mariana

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide