cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Packet Loss / High Ping / Loss of connection

Owenstone85
Tuning in

Hi,

Would love some help please, really difficult to get some traction and speak to someone who can fix my connection. I am experiencing significant connection issues whereby I am seeing high packet loss, ping spikes and then lose of connection that requires the full restart to get live again.

I have been using ThinkBroadband to monitor my connection which should paint a picture.

Would really like to see a solution otherwise I will have no choice but to switch providers.

Owenstone85_1-1626806516325.png

Owenstone85_0-1626806473980.png

11 REPLIES 11

Hi there @Owenstone85 

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to see this is happening with your equipment! 

I can see from our side that there do appear to be a few issues with the spec, so I will send you a PM so we can arrange an engineer to come out for you. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of the screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Hi Owen.

Thanks for your message to Ash, she won't be back in the office for a while, so I have agreed to help with this one 

I have arranged the next available engineer visit for you - please do sign into your My Virgin Media account or app to view the time slot. It can also be rearranged from there if the time slot booked is not convenient

Do let us know how the visit goes and if you need anything else.

Have a great weekend 🙂

Beth

Beth