cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Corrected Errors

javedsaleem
On our wavelength

I have a similar problem, with high correcteds rate. Is it OK to post my data on this chat ?

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread. @javedsaleem  please add more details so the Community can help]

6 REPLIES 6

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Javedsaleem,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your broadband looked into, I am sorry if it's been causing any disruption for you!

We would usually ask you to create a new thread for your own data sheets, but don't worry - I've already taken the time to look at your services on my side and can see straight away that your Hub is out of spec. 

This will need an engineer to resolve which I'll be happy to book via a PM now for you. 

Speak to you soon!

Thanks, 

Megan_L

Hi Megan

Please PM me to schedule an Appointment.

Thanks

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Javedsaleem,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PMs, I am glad you managed to get an engineer appointment yourself over the weekend 🙂

If you need to check, change or cancel the appointment you can do so really easily on your online account

Please let us know how the visit goes and if you need any further help. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Javedsaleem,

Thanks for coming back to me within a PM, we can chat on public now until another PM is needed for sensitive info reasons. 

I understand you wanted me to see about getting an attenuator sent out, I am afraid we do not supply these. 

Can I ask how the engineer visit went that you booked yourself?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi

I postponed the Visit, as was unwell.

I also think, if I had a hight Attenuator on there, it may resolve the issue. Currently have a 4dB FP Attenuator. That's why I requested a higher one. It's about trying different things and then waiting a week. When we do the self-install of the Router, it's just swapping the Attenuator over.....very easy and avoids frequent Engineer visits. If after trying all this, it doesn't work, then, we can get an Engineer Visit, as all other options would have been exhausted.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello javedsaleem,

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling to good, Hope you are better now.

It's a great idea regarding the attenuator.

However we are not sure its feasible as not everyone may be that tech savvy etc.

Have you been able to rebook another engineers visit?

If not, let me know and I can save you calling us.

Gareth_L