cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi how do I order the Wi-Fi pods as the connect app is not working for me to order them.

Earthmatters
Joining in

Logged in to the Virgin Connect App to order the WI-Fi pod but the app is not allowing me to go any further and it keeps coming up with something went wrong on our side when i try to connect to my hub from my mobile?  😞

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It can take a few days for the Connect app and the Hub to synchronise, so keep trying.  Just make sure your mobile is on the correct VM wifi network and not using any VPN's.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the reply, i have been trying over a few days with no luck and have also checked that my mobile is on the correct wi fi network and my VPN is not on as you have suggested.

Thank you anyway for your suggestions

Earthmatters
Joining in

Hi

Is there no Virgin Reps about that know the answer to this please

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Earthmatters 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issues you're having with ordering your WiFi pods.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs