cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey MODs .. is something wrong?

gordon861
Dialled in

Hi Forum MODs

I posted a thread about an email I received from VirginMedia asking for information yesterday, it got a few responses and comments but nothing official.  Now when I click on the link to the thread I get an Access Denied, so has it been deleted?  Did I break some rule?  If I had done something wrong surely someone would have told me?

Please don't take this as moaning or criticising the MODs, I would just like to know what I did wrong so I don't do it again.

Thanks
Gordon

8 REPLIES 8

jocatz
Dialled in
I saw your thread and it looked OK to me. Maybe the email you received was sent out in error, I wonder how many others have also been contacted. Seems odd that your thread has apparently been deleted without any explanation. I hope it was just a glitch and the thread will reappear.

7 lives left.

gordon861
Dialled in

Well still no response, perhaps they haven't got up yet.

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Intermittent-Connection-Drops/m-p/4712197#M...

Looks OK to me 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes, I can find really old stuff.

I was referring to the 'Superhub 5' one I started yesterday where I shared the info regarding an offer for a Superhub 5 and asked for further information.

The URL was:
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Superhub-5/m-p/4846270

gordon861
Dialled in

OK so the original thread has come back.

Still no response from any of the MODs here though, one would have thought the least they could do was send a quick PM.  But no, the least they can do is nothing, and they reached this level without even trying.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Possibly there was an embargo on Hub5 information until it was officially announced by VM this morning.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Possibly but a simple PM saying sorry we had to hide the thread for 24hrs would go along way, or even just a post in said thread.

gordon861
Dialled in

Well another day and another day of no response from any of the MODs.

They must be working from home but with an intermittent internet connection.  Perhaps they should come here to ask for advice ... no wait ... opps.