Menu
SEAT60
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Here we go again no internet or catch up

Got the same problem I had a few weeks ago that lasted for 9 weeks of useless internet and catch up not being available.  

Took today off work to be home when the engineer suppose to turn up between 1pm > 8pm. But then get a call from engineer at 3pm to say that his van has broken down and won’t make it to me now. 

If this problem is not resolved today then I’m cancelling my contract with Virgin Media and disconnecting all there equipment. 

Im not having anymore of this. 

Enough is enough. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Heather_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Here we go again no internet or catch up

Hey SEAT60, 

Thanks for posting 🙂

Sincere apologies for your recent connection problems. It looks like you're back up and running now. If this isn't the case let me know and I'll check again. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused. 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
SEAT60
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It’s all back again but still up and down on the internet speed.  At times the internet drops to low 70mbs .  Not high in the 300 like it use to be.  Still think that it’s not 100%. 

Just did a Speedtest and at this time of the day @ 05.29 I’m getting A0155BDE-95BA-4460-A0E6-7773635EEA55.png

Up and down like a yo-yo.  Mainly on the low side. I’ve loss heart in it all I be honest. 

SEAT60

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Are your tests done over wifi - if so on which network are they done (2.4/5 GHz) and on what device?  Can you check the speeds simultaneously on a gigabit enabled laptop/computer connected to the Hub by Cat5e (or better) cable?  That will pinpoint whether it is just a wifi issue or a "wider" one.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos