cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

ShaneYork
Tuning in

For the last 3 weeks my WiFi has been going off and on I have been trying to contact you for ages about this I can't even watch my recorded shows or YouTube without it going off all the time 

70 REPLIES 70

Hi ShaneYork

Thanks for coming back to us.

Please can you go round all the coax connections for me, make sure they are finger tight. Then reboot the router as it's been up for over 12 weeks and then monitor the connection for a few days. Let us know how things are.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I have done everything and it went off again 3 days now in a row 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ShaneYork,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm sorry to hear that this issue is ongoing. Can you please reboot your Hub as at the moment, its uptime is showing as 95 days. 

If you reboot the Hub this could clear some issues. Please take a look here to see how to complete this step: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reboot-your-hub.

Let us know if you need any further support. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Did that it didn't work and I can't login to the my virgin Media account to check when the next bill is or anything 

Hi ShaneYork, 

Thanks for coming back to us and apologies to hear you were having an issue getting in to your My VM account. 

I can see you had posted about this on another thread and my colleague Serena has been able to resolve this for you. She has also given you some further steps on how to help improve the WiFi issues you are having. 

Please reply directly to her so she can continue to support you. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Can someone please come out it now very slow 

Hi @ShaneYork

Thanks for coming back to us. I am sorry to hear it's slow. How are you testing the speed, wired/wireless? What devices please?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Did both of them and it still doing it 

Hi @ShaneYork,

Apologies for the delayed response here. Can you confirm if the problem is ongoing for you?

If it is, I can see that my colleague has asked if a wired connection is also impacted, and has also asked what devices you've used and are being impacted. Are you able to confirm, please? The more info we have, the better equipped we are to get this resolved ASAP.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I can't get any channels either