cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

ShaneYork
Tuning in

For the last 3 weeks my WiFi has been going off and on I have been trying to contact you for ages about this I can't even watch my recorded shows or YouTube without it going off all the time 

70 REPLIES 70

ShaneYork
Tuning in

Can you please send someone out 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Virgin won't send a technician unless they can see there is a problem in their own equipment. The questions you were asked will let them see what is wrong.

Why are you paying only half the bill?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

No I'm paying the rest this week but I just want the problem sorting 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Then help them to help you.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

I'm trying to

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you let us know what is actually wrong we may be able to help.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

We truly want to do our best to help @ShaneYork.

Can you please answer the previously asked questions so we can best assist?

Do you have access to an Ethernet cable? This would run from one of the four ports on the back of the hub and into the the back of the set top box

Can you check the white cable running into the back of the set top box and into the wall socket within the room of where the set top box is installed? This is the coax cable

Can you please advise me where you're seeing that your account has been suspended? 

Are you currently connected to the services to log into the Forum?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No it keeps going off I'm using my phone data just to get help with it

It still doing it 

ShaneYork
Tuning in

WiFi isn't working again and still the same for the last 8 weeks now I had someone came out but still isn't fixed 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You're not helping with such vague information. 

Do ethernet connections work now?

What did the technician do and say?

Was the ethernet or WiFi working when they left?

- jpeg1