cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help order pod

Kaz22
Joining in

Help…..

I have been trying to order a Wi-Fi pod with no success . Trying to get through on phone is a nightmare. I’m struggling in the evening in an area in the house and it needs a boost. I’m on the super volt package and I’m entitled to order this. Please can someone send me one ? 

8 REPLIES 8

Kaz22
Joining in

How long does it take to get a reply to a post on here ?

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A lot longer than your expectation.

This is essentially a community forum. You may get a response today or in a couple of days from the Virgin Media staff.

Have you tried using the Virgin Media Connect app to identify your WiFi weak spot?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes tried the connect app when the Wi-Fi drops in the area it just says we are having trouble try again later. So never get to the part where you should be able to order the pod. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Kaz22 

The mesh wifi  pods now come with a speed guarantee . See the following page for details, including  how to order online via My Virgin Media or through the Connect app

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max 

You can also call the direct number 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I have tried what you said it don’t work. Why can’t you just send me the pod ? It free ? I have the volt account . I have tried phoning can’t get through , tried the app it doesn’t work when no signal . How can I just get someone to send me a pod ? It should not be that hard !!

Also your website states I can order the pod on here , part the reason I went with you was because of the free pods being able to solve any black spots but just seems impossible to order !!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Kaz22 

If youy wait a few days then a member of the Forum Team might pick this up for you in a day or two, and may order pods, although the normal channels are working. I've used them myself.

Just a tip, don't keep responding to this post until a staff member  does pick it up as the older posts are actioned first, and replying to threads keeps popping the post to the front of the queue thus making the wait for a staff response longer..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Kaz22,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced with ordering Pods, to get this sorted I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

You'll find the message within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain