Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Help! Super hub 3 has failed, how do I get a new one sent?

Hi all,

so my internet has been abit hit and miss over the past month or so getting worse until yesterday when the hub failed completely. I see this seems to be a common fault with these where if I reset back to factory setting, once up and running the Wi-fi works fine but Ethernet ports don’t. I have tried 2 different pc’s with different cables and both return “undefined network”, running Windows network diagnostics returns “host device has no ip config” or something along those lines. Run ipconfig from cmd shows subnet mask but no IP address. It seems after a reboot the hub will send an IP address to lan devices for approx 30 seconds then drops them all but all Wi-fi connections are fine. I have tried the hub in router mode (on its own), in modem mode (linked to a Tenda mesh system) all returns the same outcome. 

testing the system from the hubs setting returns “there are issue with your system“ but that is all it says!
problem I’m having now is contacting someone to have a replacement hub sent out as every time I try I just get an automated menu followed by our call centres are closed. Me and my partner have to work from home some days so this is less than ideal! 

Hopefully someone From virgin see’s this and can help!

thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help! Super hub 3 has failed, how do I get a new one sent?

Good Morning Slickbb4,

Thanks for for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your new hub, what happened when you plugged the hub into the connection?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos