Menu
Geodev
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Help Please

2 weeks ago i had an engineer come out as my Tivo box had froze. I reported this 5 days prior to the engineer coming. He reset the box which is now fine but from that point my broadband is has not worked correctly. So tomorrow I will now have a 4th engineer coming out. The router has been replaced , the cabling has been replaced and I am luck y if i get 30 minutes without it going off for an 1-2 hours. I had to fight with someone on the phone tonight to get another engineer out. I am not getting the service i expect but i am still expected to pay for it. Any suggestions would be great

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help Please

Hi Geodev.

Thanks for posting on our Community.

I apologise for all the inconvenience that have caused you, from your TiVo® not working well then to broadband intermittent service. Sorry if you need to argue on the phone to get another technician to have it check again.

Can you please tell me what hub are you using? and is your TV box connected via wired cable connection?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

Victoria_M

0 Kudos
Geodev
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Victoria , 

Many thanks for answering my post however im cancelling my contract with Virgin as the everything from customer service to getting help is shambolic 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Geodev,

Thanks for getting back on our Community.

Sorry if you're unhappy with the customer service that you're receiving. This is not what we want you to experience. We'll try our best to get it sorted. Are you available for an online chat?

As our technical experts can run troubleshooting with you to know what's issue and how to fix it.

Waiting to your response.

Thanks

Victoria_M

0 Kudos
Geodev
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again Victoria but as soon as my contract is up I will not be renewing (which is end of next month)  

It took 4 engineers to come out to my house over a 2 week period with little or no service to tell me it was a faulty splitter. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Geodev,

Thanks for the response here on our Community.

I understand where you're coming from as I'm also a customer like. Few weeks without a proper service is really frustrating. We still wanted the issue to get sorted as you're still using the services.

Credits will be applied from the day you don't have the service up until it's back and running.If you changed your mind, we can do this via online chat. Our technical experts will be more than happy to assist you. Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Victoria_M

0 Kudos
Geodev
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Victoria, 

I clicked on the link you sent but it says no-one is available to chat 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Geodev.

Sorry to hear if you're you've been having issues with your TiVo® services and connecting with one of our web chat team. We'd always love to have you stay with us and we do value you as our customer. I am using my services for a lot of important things, so I certainly understand how frustrating it when things aren't working properly as expected.

If you still want to speak with one of our web chat team to look further into your account and identify  and resolve the main issues there, you can click the link provided in the previous post of Victoria_M. Our web chat team is now open until 8PM. If it's saying unavailable it means all other agents are currently on other chats at the moment, you can keep refreshing and wait for someone to become available. Once they're available they'll be able to assist.

Hoping for your kind patience and understanding on this matter.

Please keep us posted for any updates.

^Shay_S

0 Kudos