Menu
Amberosellis
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Help ASAP! Hub base light flashing green

Hi, 

I was just sat at home last night when the WiFi went down, I left it until this morning and have tried multiple times to reset everything. 

The base light on the hub just constantly flashes green, I have no WiFi, my virgin tv won’t work either so I can’t even watch tv. 

I called the help line and can’t get through to a human only a robot who says after running diagnostics that it’s not connected properly as in the cables, I’ve checked everything about 20 times now, everything is connected as it should be.

Furthermore, we never set up a password! So to speak to a human on the phone I have to give a password that we don’t even have! I’m completely at a loss at what to do as I’ve tried everything I can! I need a technition sending out. Can anyone help me?! I’m getting so annoyed at the complete lack of customer service!!!

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help ASAP! Hub base light flashing green

could check for regional issues via https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status since possible external issues.. since could be a few days for the forum staff to check things over, with the automated system could enter junk on phone system or tap 0# a few times

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help ASAP! Hub base light flashing green

Hi Amberosellis, 

The link provided by Paultechy, would be able to check if there is something happening in the area for your address. If it's multiple services impacted then that would be the best place to check. Regarding passwords, one would have been set up when you signed up for the service. We require it as part of the set up, it's what we use to verify your identity should you need to speak with us over the phone. If you don't recall then will ask secondary questions specific to your account.

You are able to bypass the robot. Once you choose between Media or Mobile, you don't have to enter anything into the automated system even though it will ask for your account number several times. It will put you through after approximately 2 minutes; the agent who answers will assist you.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos