Menu
oddjobx1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Had enough now

2 weeks tomorrow and still no internet or TV and when I ring it's just one excuse after another and when they give me a day for it too come back on it never happens. On my last phone call I was told it will be Tuesday the 26th. Well if it don't come back on on tuesday my next phone call will be to cancel my services I've had enough now 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Ann_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Had enough now

Hi oddjobx1,

Thanks for using Community. I can only appreciate that your Internet and TV are not working for the past two weeks.

You can see the status of your service through this link https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status or click here. Is this happening over a wired or wireless connection with the Internet? Can you also tell me what specific issue are you getting with your TV and the type of box you're using?

Really saddened with your intent to cancel. We'd love to keep you and will be happy to find a fix about these issues.

Speak soon.

Cheers,

Ann_E

0 Kudos
Highlighted
oddjobx1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well we finally got an engineer out last week when he put his meter on the line he said your lines dead. So he went to check the cab when he came back he told me they had been cleaning the cabs out and our cable was rolled up and stuffed down the back and another cable had been put in ours. So for over 2 weeks we had no internet or TV because some idiot didn't put the right cables back in. And then to top it off we had all the rubbish excuses from customer services. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rule_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good  to hear that it is now back up and running, and very sorry that you've had to experience this, oddbox1. Definitely not the level of service we would like to give.

Just so you know, if you aren't happy with how things are going, we have a process in place and you can learn more about it here. And for any loss of service, you can also click here.

Let us know if you have any question.

Rule_C

0 Kudos