Menu
7ONY
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HUB WIFI BOXING

I'm literally boxing with the hub to even see any screens referring to fixing my now dead wifi... let me just check... ahh yes... the never ending spinning sun-ray of doom... can't see anything to do with wifi or setup, I can login to the hub... diagnostics say all ok... but can my laptop connect to my hidden network anymore ? NO... see's the name... gives it a damn good try and tells me to bugger off... let me just check those wifi settings again...**bleep**!... it's duff my hub has gone to the great hubba bubba in the sky... i need a new one please... i want to use wifi.. got my Ethernet working... all since that fault in my area of BN2... went during that... now its still buggered... right lets trying clicking the HOME link on the hub... **bleep**! - it's slow... actually it wants my hub pass again... ok one more time here we go... JUST ENTERED MY PASSWORD AND I'VE BEEN REFUSED... HOW ON EARTH DID I LOG ON BEFORE THEN ? i'm fI*cklong locked out now... how the *cuk i'm i suppose to fix my f*cking wifi now...

now what I've got half a hub... can i have some money back please ? how the hell can i fix this blasted hub now... i want wifi... my phone wants wifi...  og for god sake and your going to charge me for a full service... get this f*cking lump outta my f*cking house...

password incorrect my areshole... get it sorted what can't you fix this **bleep**...

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB WIFI BOXING

I replied to your last post. Why have you started a new one? 

Just say - simply - what your problem is, and we'll try to help  

0 Kudos
7ONY
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

sorry I'm autistic... i have these so called 'meltdowns' it not who i really am... i enter panic mode easily and cannot find a way to circumvent the angst so i vent spleen so to speak... anyway my hub allowed me to login again... it's like wading through lard with the use of any functioning appendages... everything is so slow... if i dare click that big wifi button on the home screen... i will die before anything happens... then as I was typing this a box popped up... saying about my wifi in the hub..."your current wifi network is :" no such object.... what ever that means... so I'm going to type in my guff again and let you know, sorry for being scquibbly... rough weekend of abandonment and hours looking into the mirror

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Understood. That's tough for you. 

Don't forget there are two passwords - one to access the hub and one for the WiFi.

0 Kudos
7ONY
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

well I've tried both... i entered some new wifi settings... the application screen stalled... eventually closed, tried to find the network... gave it a damn good try than simply said cannot connect to this network... I'll try repositioning the hub and other things, like a reset... pin in hole 45 seconds and bingo ?? then I'll have to use the password on the bottom of the hub to login then I'll set up a new wifi network... thanks
0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes. I hub reset is always a good idea. Use the pin for 60 seconds.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi 7ONY,

Sorry about the broadband issues.

Have you managed to get this resolved since posting?

Let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos