cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUB 3 RED LIGHT ON ALL THE TIME

RAO1701
Joining in

Hello all, I've read some similar posts about HUB 3 RED LIGHT issues and hope you can help. The red light is on permanently and the box is well ventilated. Spoken to a couple of people on the phone in particular Gisele for an hour who really tried to help and was so nice but ultimately 24 hours later nothing has changed and although all diagnostics say good signal, it's not good all the time and once again is affecting the use of some things in my home including home security and I'm really fed up now. If a moderator is reading this please send me out a new HUB as appears to have been done for another customer. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @RAO1701

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and I am so sorry to hear that this is happening! 

I have had a look and I think it would be best for us to get an engineer out to come and take a look at this. 

I'm going to send you a PM now so we can arrange this. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you.