cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! No Internet since 28th Of July W11!!!

ThomasFormat
Joining in

We have had zero internet since Wednesday, not intermittent, absolutely nothing.

We are also told the issue will not be resolved until the 4th, after a number of calls with tech support it is clear that our problem is with our cabling, but as there is a 'complex problem' in the area (W11 London) they won't book an engineer until this is resolved. The massive issue here is that there is always 'some kind of problem in our area' therefore Virgin will never send out tech support.

Very simply, my wife and I both work in Production, handling large, urgent files and our offices aren't open until September. This is now having a severe impact on our work and our clients. It's not a joke, we're not just waiting to stream Netflix! And please tethering is not the answer at this stage.

Virgin need to send a tech but I see no way of getting one booked, this is a major Catch22 in the support service and we need a solution urgently. If anyone hear can help we would be very thankful

Many Thanks 

T

1 REPLY 1

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi T, 

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've had some issues with the connection.

I've not been able to locate any details for you, have you checked our service status page for any updates on the area issue?

Alex_Rm