Menu
tkdsouth
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Green light the WiFi icon, keep flashing every 10 minutes or so. Disconnects me from internet.

I have only had this new box for a a few days and for some reason I keep getting disconnected every 10 minutes or so. I look up at the box (I’m in the same room) and the green WiFi icon is flashing away. 

I can reconnect quickly but it is very frustrating. 

Could it be the new box or is there a problem with VM at the moment?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green light the WiFi icon, keep flashing every 10 minutes or so. Disconnects me from internet.

Hi tkdsouth,

Thank you for your post. My apologies for any issues. 

Is this happening on multiple devices? Do you have any issues with a Wired connection?

^Martin

0 Kudos
tkdsouth
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green light the WiFi icon, keep flashing every 10 minutes or so. Disconnects me from internet.

The green icon is still flashing right now and has been since I wrote this post. 

Only the wireless devices are being disconnected, all of them. 

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It’s irrelevant if the OP is using a wired of WiFi connection. Flashing LEDs usually mean a drop of connection on the circuit. What the hub is trying to do is reconnect and it’s not succeeding.

Go into your hub on 192.168.0.1 and post your up/downstream stats and network log. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
tkdsouth
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I will look for it now. 

0 Kudos
tkdsouth
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What setting in the left side bar do I need to click to find this upstream information thank you. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tkdsouth, 

If you go to http://192.168.0.1/ but don’t log in. You'll then need to click "check router status" and then copy and paste in the full the downstream power levels and the upstream power levels. 

I hope that helps. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos