cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green light flashing

Hauke
Joining in

Hey. Iam new here. I have green light start flashing on my HUB3 , I did restarted few time, unplugged and plugged back few time and still nothing. I have this router about ...more than 3 years. Never had issue. I need my network back as quick as possible.Ladie in Customer service said they cam come on 13th on Jan. Is any chance someone can help me please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If it is flashing there may be a connection issue - do this first
-----------
Try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If it is flashing there may be a connection issue - do this first
-----------
Try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

I done all this things too. All is okay. Do you think HUB can be old ? Is about more than 3years

Hi Hauke,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you are facing connection issues and that your Hub flashes green when this happens, as jbrennand rightfully advised this is usually a sign of a lost connection, I can see you have tried numerous reboots, can you first check all the connections coming into your property are hand tight, this includes all equipment plus any splitters both powered and standard, if they are too tight try removing and putting back on, with the constant change in temperature they can expand and cause loosening, once completed please push a pin/ paperclip in the reset hole at the back of the Router, keep the Router on and keep pushed in for a full timed 1 minute, once done allow 15 minutes to settle, do not turn off.

Regards

Paul.