Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green flashing power light

LinziDrew
Joining in

Hi,

Really hoping someone can help!

Since I got up this morning, my wifi hub power light has been flashing green (the wifi light is solid green). I can’t connect to internet at all which means I also have no tv. I looked online and it told me to check all cables etc which I’ve done. I’ve rebooted multiple times. Been told there’s no issue in my area. I called customer service and can’t get anyone sent out for days….does anyone know a quick fix for this?!  

Thanks,

Linzi

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Is it still happening... if so....

As well as trying the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

If nothing shows on there, try calling it in as a fault (free on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others - national rate) and see what they say when they test your connection. If they say it’s a known fault, get a fault reference number.

Or, a VM person should pick this thread up and be able to help but it can take a few days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @LinziDrew

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our community forums! It's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to hear you were facing this issues early this week! 

I have had a look and I can't see any outages in your area at the moment and the Hub does appear to be in spec. 

Are you still having issues? 

Thank you.