cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green flashing light

Nickc5
Joining in
Spoiler

I’ve changed my Hub 5 to modem mode and the light on the front is flashing green. Been flashing green for a number of hours. I can’t connect a router!
any tips?  

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try a pin hole reset and try again. Also check for any area problems

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nickc5, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear your are experiencing an issue with the Hub showing a green light, we will be happy to help.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate your account details to look in to this from our side. 

With this being the case, can you please let us know if you have been able to run the checks for problems in your area?

Please let us know and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi, 

now I can’t switch the router to Modem mode. I want to connect my Linksys nodes to extend the WiFi. 
I was also promised 4 Virgin WIFI extenders and to date 1 has turned up as I was going  to see which gave me the best coverage.

service is appalling phone call after phone call to try and resolve and after 3 weeks still not resolved. 

time to move provider as this is just a joke. 

Hi Nickc5,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing issues putting the Router in Modem mode, you also mentioned our Pods and that you were promised 4, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see the 1st pod was ordered, with our WIFI Max you are entitled to up to 3 pods if required, if you still face issues after this we can arrange for a technician to come out and then a 4th can be given if deemed as needed at that point.

You can only order the next Pod once the previous one have been activated which can take up to 72 hours, the pods need to be on the same network so will not work in Modem Mode.

Regards

Paul.