cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green flashing light and solid green Wi-Fi hub 3

Connormdevanny8
Joining in

Had a power outage yesterday in the morning, and ever since then I’ve had no Wi-Fi.

I’m using the hub 3 and currently viewing a flashing green power light and a solid green Wi-Fi light. I’ve reset and rebooted the hub multiple times, unplugged and plug in all cables from both sides multiple times and I’m just getting no Wi-Fi

all the customer service says to do is unplug it from the Wi-Fi box and make sure it’s all connected properly but I’ve done that countless times.

The app also says there is no issues within my area and everything should be all good

it’s frustrating at this point as I’ve only had the Wi-Fi since Monday and it’s instantly down from the beginning.

thank you for any help you give, hope can get this sorted out as soon as possible 

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Connormdevanny8 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your service, and particularly the Wi-Fi since joining us. You can check for local outages via  👉 https://virg.in/service or by calling 📞 0800 561 0061. 

It would be good to know if you have tried doing both a reboot and a reset on the hub (You complete a reset by pressing into the hole marked 'reset' on the back of the hub. This should clear any settings that may be affecting the Wi-Fi from working. 

I will also send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can offer further support! You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. We can return to this public thread with an update when possible. 
Thank you for your patience in the meantime! 🌞 All the best  

Molly