cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green arrow and power button flashing

Dodgy_Wifi_agai
Joining in

Hi

We’ve had no Wi-Fi for over 2 hours this evening. Have rebooted / reset the hub (hub3) a number of times and followed all online advice but nothing is working. I’ve checked all wires and they’re all connected fine. Just alternating Green power button flashing / green arrows flashing then red arrows briefly and back to Green. 
We work from home since the lockdowns and need to get this sorted before the morning. Service status online says no problems in the area. I’m running out of ideas and starting to worry about work…

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Is it ok?

If not check for any “known network faults - try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dodgy_Wifi_agai, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with your broadband service. 

I have taken a look from our side and can confirm there is a known issue logged for your area. 

This issue is related to SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) and our team are working to get it resolved. 

The current estimated fix time for this is the 14th September 13:50pm. 

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks, 

Nat