cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Lights on Hub 3 - No wifi

redr0bin
Joining in

My internet's been out since 7am this morning and it's now nearly 7pm - almost 12 hours!

The power light flashes green with the wifi light being solid green (the dot with three lines), but then it will switch to both the power light and wifi light being solid green, with arrows flashing. It switches between the two and has been consistently since this morning.

I've tried ringing but no response, as usual. I've checked the wiring, everything is connected. I've restarted the router, i've rebooted it, i've reset it, etc. Done everything I can possibly think of. Service checks, done. Says there's nothing wrong. 

I have no internet and have been relying on my phone's data, which is pretty shoddy consider we're paying £50 a month for virgin media, but not getting connection or responses from the team.

Not sure what to do now. Please help 😞

5 REPLIES 5

Benjamin20
Joining in

Yep, I have the same problem, tried everything to try to get it working again but still nothing. Although mine has been down for past hour. Can't get through to anyone on the phone either. Shocking service to be honest. 

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting the area. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.

I've done that, and I've called as well. It says there's nothing wrong with the area I'm in. When this has happened before, it was a similar issue, and they never had to send anyone in. All I needed to do was call and they fixed it on their end for some reason.

But again, they haven't been picking up my calls. They put me on hold, then hang up before I get through. So...

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Best time to call and get a response is ~08.01 midweek.

What are they doing that is fixing it at your end ? Did you not ask ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Retevens88
Joining in

How did you resolve this?

I had mine installed this morning and 12 hours later the same issue you had 

virgin don’t seem in a rush to get it sorted