cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gig1 Flashing yellow and not working

Louis2000
Joining in

Hi there, 

I have come home today and my Gig1 broandband hub is flashing yellow. I have restarted it and followed protocol multiple times and the same thing happens. I have tried to book a technician appointment and that won’t work either. 
Can someone help??

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Louis2000 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues with your broadband service! I've had a quick look for you and it does seem there was a total loss of service reaching your Hub from when you posted until yesterday (11.03.23) although things do seem to have settled down now! It also looks like you may have been in touch with us via phone and had a technicians appointment. 

It may also be worth re-booting your hub just to refresh everything and install any updates. 
Please let us know if you are still having issues and need further support! We can then send you a PM to confirm a few details and investigate further. Fingers crossed its all sorted for you now! 🤞

Thank you for your patience in the meantime. 

Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Louis2000 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues with your broadband service! I've had a quick look for you and it does seem there was a total loss of service reaching your Hub from when you posted until yesterday (11.03.23) although things do seem to have settled down now! It also looks like you may have been in touch with us via phone and had a technicians appointment. 

It may also be worth re-booting your hub just to refresh everything and install any updates. 
Please let us know if you are still having issues and need further support! We can then send you a PM to confirm a few details and investigate further. Fingers crossed its all sorted for you now! 🤞

Thank you for your patience in the meantime. 

Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly