cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a second Wifi Pod

penngary58
Joining in

I have recently received a new wifi pod through my Volt virgin package which is great however as I am trying to get the broadband signal to my garden office I needed a second pod to extend the signal. 

However it was a big fight with Virgin to give me 1 pod even though through my package I am entitled to 3. Therefore I bought one off ebay, however I have recently found out that it won't work which has prooved true. 

Therefore can I get a second wifi pod through my package without having to go through hours of conversations on the phone. (I.e. order one through my online account). 

Thanks all. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @penngary58,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you had some problems with the strength and reach of your wireless/Wi-Fi connection. However, I'm glad that getting an additional Wi-Fi Pod has managed to help alleviate and resolve the problem.

Please do let us know if there's anything more we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Portery
Fibre optic

The wifi guarantee does not cover outside office the chances of a 2nd one is slim Our WiFi guarantee applies to WiFi coverage in every room of your home. It doesn’t include exterior buildings (like garages, sheds and garden offices), unconverted lofts, or any other areas outside your home.

Thanks for your response. 

Thankfully the person I spoke to was a bit more understanding and appreciative of my situation and didn't just throw the book at me. 

Also I pay for the highest package possible so it was the very least in my eyes to accommodate my request and it has solved my issue. So big thank you to Virign. 👍

Hi @penngary58,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you had some problems with the strength and reach of your wireless/Wi-Fi connection. However, I'm glad that getting an additional Wi-Fi Pod has managed to help alleviate and resolve the problem.

Please do let us know if there's anything more we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!