cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Network Issues

gazzzza1
Joining in

Hi peeps ive been monitoring my network for a few weeks, had some packet loss and other issues we seemed to have changed cables and lost all of it but network still feels sluggish how does the monitor look too you guys in the know.

gazzzza1_0-1636992119415.png

9 REPLIES 9

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you @gazzzza1!

Sorry to hear of the issues on the connection, and the latency spikes do look somewhat concerning.

How has the connection performed since your post? Do you have anymore up to date graphs for us to look into?

Can you confirm if you're hub is currently in router mode or are you using this in modem mode with a third party router?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David thanks for reply and this was yesterday

internet.png

above was today below was yesterdayinternet 17.png

connection always seems sluggish and thats the problem really, the hub is a hub 4 and in router mode no third party devices

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @gazzzza1,  

Thank you for providing this information.

I was unable to locate an account for you, I will send you a private message so I can investigate further.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

This was yesterday had to reset hub in the end and seemed better

7672e5128a0094f5e102187b038518a7bf9f5506-19-11-2021.png

Hi @gazzzza1 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry you've had issues when gaming.  Have things continued to improve since your last post?

Regards

Lee_R

We seem to be better

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gazzzza1,

Thank you for coming back to us. I was able to locate your account on our system, and after running some checks, I can see that your Hub is unreachable by our system. 

Would you be able to tell us more about your Hub set up? 

Are you able to reboot your Hub for us to see if this can help the equipment to connect to our services?

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs