Menu
Highlighted
Stoney73
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Full wifi signal but no internet.....again..!!

At the end of my tether now with this problem. Superhub 3 has been working well until a week ago now we constantly have full wifi signal but no internet!! I have 2 TV's connected directly to the superb and they work fine but wifi doesn't!! Have spoken to Virgin Media, done all the steps they told me to do, still nothing! They arranged an engineer visit and surprise surprise the wifi and internet was working fine so he did nothing! The same night it stopped working again!! Rang VM and spoke to some exceptionally rude person who was not UK based, basically told me to turn everything on and off! Really not happy, looking at other suppliers as this really isn't the service I signed up for! Can somebody suggest anything,  is it a replacement Superhub or a new supplier??

KBeightyseven
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Full wifi signal but no internet.....again..!!

I’m the same, last few weeks has been a joke, speed test showing 0.8mbps download

0 Kudos
Stoney73
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its ridiculous! I get the impression that VM think something working some of the time or below what is expected is acceptable. Ringing some other suppliers this weekend.

Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stoney73,

Sorry to hear of the wireless issues, strange that your devices show as connected but with no internet access (even though wired connections are okay).

Before we look at a replacement Hub could you please pinhole reset for around 60 seconds and let us know if this resolves the trouble.

Many thanks

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos