cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating Ongoing Issues

goblin
On our wavelength

Hello,

I seem to be having on going issues, which by itself is frustrating enough however the more frustrating factor is either trying to get through to VM to discuss it or even getting the website service check to "confirm" the issue. 

My BQM clearly shows the issues that are happening and I am aware that last weeks issues were part of a known issue, but this is a matter has been ongoing for a while now.

If there is an underlying issue that is being investigated it would be helpful to have an idea of what that is, what the eta is and what is being done to try resolve it and being giving advanced notice of maintenance work that is likely to result in outages.

The "Live Chat" button on the website does not work and in fact does not actually have any service connected to it.

BQM 

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi goblin,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you are facing connection issues, I was able to locate you on our system and cannot see any issues at all, I was only able to check so much due to our Roter being in Modem mode, please put it back in Router mode we can then run further checks.

Regards

Paul.

goblin
On our wavelength

Hello,

I'm happy to do that but can we try arrange to do it within a certain time frame.

I have just had another hour or so "outage" and its just come back.

goblin
On our wavelength

And it out again now. Started at about 02:50. 
I have spent several hours today going through my internal network and it does not appear to be on my end. 

there has been a lot of road works/road chopping taking place on the main road my road connects to and new development work taking place within my immediate vicinity, starting to clutch at straws here but do need to have this resolved.

connection on my mobile in my local area is not great and rely on WiFi calling so trying to get through to VM on my mobile is not easy as last time call was disconnected either due to my signal or call was cancelled.

but this can’t keep going on like this.  

Hi @goblin thanks for your post here.

I've re-ran checks for you and there doesn't appear to be any issues on the line at the moment, it's hard to run the checks with your Hub in Router Mode.

Due to the fact our Forums are not instant replies, it's going to be hard to set up a certain time for this.

Are you potentially able to put your Hub back in Router Mode for about a week to see if this helps resolve issues going forward, just in case?

Many thanks

Tom_W