cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequent buffering

Bronco36
On our wavelength

Can't anyone explain what this means, I've had trouble on and off for weeks, paying £45 a month and getting this sort of service, I'm at my wits end and thinking of changing suppliers.

Regards 

DaveVirgin.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Bronco36 

You need to remove the ip address from your photos or the system will keep rejecting them.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Bronco36
On our wavelength

Can't anyone explain what this means, I've had trouble on and off for weeks, paying £45 a month and getting this sort of service, I'm at my wits end and thinking of changing suppliers.

Regards 

Bronco

Virgin.jpg

Bronco36
On our wavelength

For some reason I cant get the picture to post, I'll try again. 

Virgin.jpg

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Bronco36 

You need to remove the ip address from your photos or the system will keep rejecting them.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
They do look poor so.....
Post up your Hub/network connection details and someone will check to see if there is a problem there.  In your browser’s URL box type in http://192.168.0.1 (or http://192.168.100.1 - if in modem mode) (DONT click these links) - and hit return. On the first page up dont login [there should be no need to login if you have done so before unless you have the New Hub4 when you do] just click on the “router status” icon/text at bottom-middle (Hub3) or top/right (SH’s) of the Login page and then just copy/paste the normal “Formatted Text” (not images) 3 FULL sets of data onto here – 2 pages from the Downstream, 2 from the Upstream, & the Network Logs page. Don't worry too much about the formatting it can be easily read & DON’T include personal data or MAC addresses - blank them out - if you copy/paste the data, the board software will do this for you (you may need to click the "submit" button again. If character limits are “exceeded” - just do two posts

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for you help, i have a mate who does my techy stuff so I'll ask him to follow your instructions he4 will know what he's doing, thanks again.

Bronco