cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Wifi Max Pod

JohnGW75
On our wavelength

So I'm on the gigabit connection and was on 512mb with a wifi pod, upgraded and was told by engineer pod wouldn't work so been without using a 3rd party router to boost WiFi but this isn't cutting it anymore.

I've tried using the connect app which shows my vm hub 5 and everything connected but when I try and run a speed test no matter the room, it says I need to be connected to my home WiFi lol.

So how how can I get 1 free pod to start

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

As I said, I can't follow that as the connect app claims I'm not connected to the network even after clearing data cache and fact reset hub 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What do they say when you call the number it cites?

A VM person will respond on here bur takes a few days to get to these.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi JohnGW75,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your broadband service. 

We can assist with getting another ordered for you. 

I will private message you now so we can get your details. 

^Martin