Menu
david_hutchison
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Free Powerline offer.

Hi.

Can anyone tell me what is happening with the free Powerline that was offered back in 2018? I received an email on 07/12/2018 saying they would be delivered in January 2019, but we still haven't received ours.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
david_hutchison
Tuning in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free Powerline offer.

Bump, in hope of getting a reply. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

they are no longer offered. and bumping puts you to the back of the VM reply queue

0 Kudos
david_hutchison
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

Does this mean that even though we signed up for the Powerline offer when it was initially made we will not receive them?

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

not sure. you'll have to wait for VM staff to answer that one. Can take about a week.

0 Kudos
david_hutchison
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

OK, thanks again. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Better off buying your own anyway, as although they may be supplied free they usually charge £3/mo for them thereafter.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello david_hutchison, 

Thanks for taking the time to post - I am sorry about the delay in getting back in touch. 

We were indeed offering Free Powerlines last year and we have identified a few customers who have not received these as promised (These are different to the booster offer we have and will not cost you any extra per month)

I have located your account from your Forum information and will pop you a Private message so we can pass security and help you out - just look out for the purple envelope 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moogera
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Received email today mines in the post along with the £42 fee which will be added to my bill

Why are we still getting these emails saying we are paying for them when on here several times we've been reassured we will not have to pay anything

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Moogera,

I'm really sorry to hear about any emails stating incorrect fees. You certainly shouldn't be charged if you're eligible for a free booster kit. I'd like to check your account to ensure that everything has gone through as it should.

Obviously, we'd never discuss private details on an open platform so I'll send you a private message to proceed. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos