Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Flats above and below can get virgin internet, ours can't?

So the flat I am in can't get virgin internet according to the postcode checker, yet the 1 flat above currently has virgin internet and the 2 flats below can get it according to postcode checker. The entire street has the option for virgin too.

When I called up i was told it was to do with the cable being blocked somehow and so unable to be installed and that it is a common issue in blocks of flats. How can this be the case? How can a building with 4 flats in it be unable to have them all wired up? Huge blocks of 10s of flats get set up with these things so are you trying to tell me 10-20 flats in those simply can't get it because some cable is blocked? Surely it's a cable so you can just go around whatever the blockage is.

We have been trying since we moved in 3 months ago to get a straight answer and we have been told so many different things. We are trying to be virgin customers, we have no internet, all we need is for someone to wire the flat in from wherever the other 3 flats are wired from.

Please help, this is such a cause of stress for us, made so much worse by lockdown.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Flats above and below can get virgin internet, ours can't?

Hi, I have sent you a PM

Regards

Rich

Here to help! I'm a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************
0 Kudos