cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing green light

Sarah123412
Joining in

Hub3 has constant green WiFi light but flashing green light at the bottom. 

have tried rebooting, resetting and checked all the cables multiple times all without luck. 

have been without internet for 24+ hours now and earliest a technician can come is another 4 days. 

please help!

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Can you check first for any “known network faults - try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

If there is one - all Tech visits will be auto-cancelled until it is fixed

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

hi

thanks for the advice but I’ve already ran these checks. 

Hey Sarah123412,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your internet connection, have you been able to check this or spoken to the team since you last posted?

If not,  I would be happy to help further with this, please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi

still an issue. Engineer due tomorrow but grateful if we could sort it sooner 

Hi Sarah123412,

Thank you for reaching back out, how did the Technician visit go, has he resolved your connection issue, what was the problem causing it?

Regards