cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing blue light no Internet hub 4

Abstractly
Joining in

Since Friday morning I have been having intermittent issues with my internet/hub 4. It started with dropping completely and then a flashing red light. Tried reseting multiple times but that didn't work. Despite service status saying there where no issues in the area, a couple of neighbours had similar issues. It eventually seemed to work again, although i did have to hotspot to my phone network for part of the day to get my work done.

Today I have woken up and we have no Internet again. This time the hub has a flashing blue light. Any attempt to reset or hard reset it have failed and resulted in more flashing blue lights and a solid white light with no Internet.

Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Abstractly,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your broadband looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I have a few questions that I'd like to ask just to get a better understanding of the issue and your home set up - 

• Does the intermittent issue happen over Wired or WIFI connections? 
  • Has this occurred again since you last posted on Sunday?
  • Have you checked if there are any issues in the area via our Service Status page? 
  • If you have access to your Online Account I would recommend performing the diagnostic test to see if this detects any issues with your broadband/Hub. Let us know what it states.
  • You should also try using the Connect App's WIFI Scan tool which will detect any WIFI weak spots, this will also tell you how to rectify them. 

Thanks,

Megan_L