cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing blue light hub 5 / no wifi

EllieB07
Just joined

The wifi was working fine all day and me and my boyfriend was watching tv and it said we were experiencing buffering and then the wifi cut off so we tried everything to reconnect it we went onto diagnostic and it said the hub couldn’t connect to the wifi.

the hub started flashing blue and wouldn’t stop we’ve reset, we’ve turned it off at the wall, checked all wires are properly plug in and nothing works and we’re having to use data because there’s no wifi.

5 REPLIES 5

Sky1234
Joining in

I came here for the same reason everything just dropped,  so did a complete reboot, then still the flashing blue light no WiFi tried a factory reset as advised on another thread, went white for a while then back to flashing blue light, no one available to take calls at support this bank holiday weekend by looks of things. Very annoyed.

Kattivix
On our wavelength

Well seems that we are alot that we have the same problem so wont be solved until morning or worst..Tuesday. Virgin media sucks in case of helping customers. No where to call or get help..just bot's that sends you at the same point over and over.

Markb90
Joining in

Hi. Looks like we are having the same problem. 2am onwards. Where is everyone based roughly. We are Lincolnshire 

And literally as I posted my reply. Everything started up again. Be sure to hit the reset button on the bottom and leave it. Hope everyone gets sorted 👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah its back in NG15