Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing Green Light on the HUB3

universal1962
Tuning in

Hi,

I joined the community today.

I recently got the Hub 3 router as I upgraded to the M100 package. All was well until my broadband was down for over 24 hours (this happens every now and again). All was okay the following day except that the green light was continuously flashing which it never did before.

I rang customer services and was on hold for 30 minutes so I gave up, and the following day was cut off and then after another 45 minute call got through – I should add that whilst making the call an automated check was done which indicated there was a problem and I needed to speak to someone.

The person I spoke to had trouble understanding me and me him, but eventually they said they would need to get another team to send me a signal and was to wait for 20 minutes and switch my hub off and on again - the green light still flashed every second. I rang customer services the following day after 7pm and again we had communication problems but was told there was no problem with the router flashing and even though the automated check indicated there was a problem.

Although my broadband is working (117 MBS) the flashing green light is annoying as you can see it all the time as the hub is next to my PC. I did a factory reset tonight and it still flashes.

Has anyone else had a situation like this?

Many thanks,     

K

32 REPLIES 32

Hi @cryptid97,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear the hub is still flashing a green light even after what you have tried. 

May be worth carrying out a factory reset to see if this changes anything?

Let us know. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good afternoon,

I have already tried this twice and has made no difference sadly

I have been unable to locate your account using your forum info so will pop you a PM now to check this for you. 

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs