Menu
WhanyNZ
Joining in
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing Arrows

I am having very similar issues in Southampton. I did the service checker on the website, which said there were no known faults in the area.

When I log into the hub 3.0 it has access denied by the internet status.

We have only been connected for a couple of weeks and would like to know what's going on.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Steveburnley1 - SNR is signal to noise ratio. Basically there's noise on the line and we're trying to sort it out.

WhanyNZ - My apologies for the broadband issues. Have you received a card through your door in the last few days asking you to call us and quote RPblock? If not, are there any lights showing on the hub? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
WhanyNZ
Joining in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

The lights are doing the same as Steveburnley1 above. 

I have not received a card through the door or an email or anything to say to expect an outage.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I see WhanyNZ, How are you services operating whilst these lights are flashing at the moment?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
WhanyNZ
Joining in
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

They are not operating.

We currently have a wifi signal, but there is no internet access.

Managed to call through and speak to a person today who told me there is works going on in the area and it should be cleared up this afternoon, but will be calling back if it's not sorted by the time I was given.

When I log into the hub 3.0 it is still telling me wifi is working but internet has access denied in red next to it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply WhanyNZ

I am sure the team are on the case as you have been told and are working hard to get this fixed.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos