Menu
fmouniguet
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Fix estimate keeps being delayed

After checking the status online, there is a known issue happening in my area. It is the third time I am having an issue and that Internet is not usable at all.

Virgin keeps delaying the fix estimate and I'm struggling to endure this one more time. It says 3pm, and at 3pm it will say 8pm. Until it says tomorrow 8am.

This is not a correct way to estimate fixes. I have to find an interim solution which will cost more money than the poor £5 discount Virgin will offer me.

I do not understand how this scenario keeps happening again and again. Why are there repeated issues in my area? Why is Virgin providing and advertising here if this is a known faulty area?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fix estimate keeps being delayed

@fmouniguet wrote:

I have to find an interim solution which will cost more money than the poor £5 discount Virgin will offer me.

Its a bit more than that now:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/automatic-compensation

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello fmouniguet, 

Thank you for your post. 

I'm very sorry about the loss of service you have recently experienced and for any frustration it has caused. 

Unfortunately like any provider we're unable to provide a fault free service however when a fault does occur we would try and get you back up and running in the shortest space of time. 

You can also see our automatic compensation scheme by clicking here

Has normal service since resumed since your last post? 

Regards, 

Dean C  

0 Kudos
fmouniguet
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dean,

Yes it has now returned to normal service.

Thank you,

fred

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us Fred.

If there's anything else you need you're more than welcome to give us a nudge on the Forums and a member of our team or one of our members will be happy to help you out

David_Bn

0 Kudos