cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding 'Payment Reference'

Dan2611
Joining in

Hi All,

I have recently cancelled my virgin media contract because I have moved out of a student flat. However due to an early disconnection fee the last months bill was higher then the usual direct debit, so there is a balance showing overdue on 'My Virgin Media'

However I can't work out how to pay it off as to do so I need a payment reference. Any suggestions on where I can find it?

Many Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
On a previous bill

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

I would expect each month's bill to have a different payment reference - as per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-make-a-payment "what is a payment reference number?"

not sure about final/closing bill.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you were paying by Direct Debit and you have not cancelled it with your bank, the payment will be taken on the due date.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2