cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up now- VIRGIN MEDIA CONNECT

JDA
Joining in

This app just done not work on my phone every time I press sign in with … the whole app freezes then once I wait on the app it comes up with error no connection but I have got connection I have tried everything. Turning phone on and off, deleting app, re installing it, you name it I’ve done it! Please help me it’s driving me nuts I just want to see who is using my wifi and everything else that the app has on it 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What Hub do you have? It only works with the Hub3.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JDA, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the community.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Connect app .

As jbrennand has advised, the app is only compatible with the Hub 3 so we would need confirmation if this is the equipment you have with us. 

If it is and you are still having problems accessing the app, can you please try downloading it on another device and let us know if it works?

Please also check that you are running the updated software for both the app and handset. 

Thank you 

Nat