Since late last year, I have been having regular problems with my 2ac router. I am supposedly on a 200Mb package, but the speed can vary from full speed down to virtually zero on a wired ethernet connection.
The only way I have found to get speed back up is to unscrew the coax cable from the back of the router and then plug it back in. Resetting the router does not help, nor does a factory reset.
I contacted support, who told me if the engineer 'deemed' it to be my equipment causing the problem, I would be charged £80 odd pounds...
As speed comes back on reconnecting the coax, I cannot see any way this can be the case, especially when it is an ethernet connection to my Mac. Wifi speeds measured on my iPhone exactly mirror those on the Mac.
I have used both Speedtest and Think Broadband speed testers.Network log
Post the upstream and downstream Hub data - and do it in a more "old eyes friendly" manner please !
-------------------- Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.