Menu
98ron98
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fault fault ref F005974885

Wifi extremely slow or drops out, for months. No Google/Android devices (as this has been blamed on).

Why am I paying £40 pm for this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault fault ref F005974885

Hi 98ron98, 

Welcome to the forums I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and there are a few things going on. 

Firstly it seems you are affected by fault ref F005851101 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 17 OCT 2018. Please give this thread a bump clsoer to the time and we will get an update for you. 

Also your downstream power levels are too high. 

I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you. 

I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
98ron98
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault fault ref F005974885 -

Thank you. The engineer came out, did something to a green box in the street, swapped my router for a new hub 3 and now the wifi does not work at all.

I am being told by the idiots on the online help There is a maintenance going on to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any slow broadband speeds you may be experiencing particularly at peak times will be resolved

This is a stock phrase that they are copying and pasting. The engineer told me this.

The engineer gave me his mobile phone number - but he doesn't answer it.

NONE of my wifi devices are connecting and I am told that I will have NO wifi until 17th October

HOW can I be paying £38.98 per month for ZERO wifi?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault fault ref F005974885 -

Hi 98ron98, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I have popped you a new PM. 

Please take a look and get back to me. 

Take care. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos